How to Send my Videos via WeTransfer
- The first step is to click the link here. This should bring you to a page asking if you want to sign up for an account or send up to 2GB for free. Between these two options you need to select to send up to 2GB for free.
- After this it should bring you to a page with a panel on the left side to upload your materials. You will want to upload your video at the icon at the top of this panel, as well as include this information in the message box: “Evening with the Stars” & the auditioner(ee)’s FULL name(s). Then click the small three dots in a circle “more” icon to the left of the transfer button.
- From the dropdown menu from this, select to “get a shareable link.”
- Then you need to click “transfer.” After this, it is important that you stay on the page, and don’t let your computer go to sleep until after it gives you the shareable link. It may take a few minutes.
- After it has generated a shareable link for you, copy that link fully and paste it into your audition form where indicated. If your audition form does not have a video attached it is not complete.
If you have questions or run into any speedbumps in this process, do not panic. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-745-8781 and we can help make sure your submission is received!