Accepting Entries – Tennessee Watercolor Society Exhibit
An exhibit featuring artists of the Tennessee Watercolor Society
June 11, 2021, 5:00pm: Registration Deadline, fees due
June 24, 2021: Deadline to submit list of work (titles, media, dimensions, price) in AACA provided template HERE
June 28-30, 2021: Delivery of Pieces to The Arts Center
July 5 – August 20, 2021: Exhibit Open
Friday, July 16 at 5:00 PM: Opening Reception*
August 23-27: Pick-up pieces
*Will tentatively be in-person, with limited attendance in the building and masks.
- Exhibit only open to registration of members of the Tennessee Watercolor Society of Eastern Tennessee divisions
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Only original works may be exhibited
- 30 total artists will be given a wall space of 4 feet by 6 feet high each to delegate equal wall space designated per artist. (Pieces will not be displayed together unless requested, but rather will be spread throughout the exhibit with other artists. This is just to maintain that all artists have equal space despite size variations in their pieces.)
- Paintings exhibited will be in/with a combination of the following: transparent watercolor, tempera, gouache, acrylic, inks or any other water-soluble medium, with the exception of aquatic oils—currently not accepted by TnWS. No Collage.
How to Register…
- Online using the form below
- By phone (423) 745-8781
The following are required with your entry form:
- Digital jpg images of examples of your pieces for promotional purposes (which must be emailed to email@example.com)
- $10 entry fee using one of the following methods, (fees must be received for work to be accepted)
- Mail check payable to AACA PO Box 95, Athens, TN 37371-0095
- Submit payment online*
- Pay in person with cash, check, or credit card at The Arts Center
- Pay over phone using card (423) 745-8781
Accepted works may be hand delivered only to The Arts Center June 28-30, during regular business hours (10am – 5pm).
Exhibited works must be picked up from The Arts Center August 23-27, during regular business hours (10am – 5pm), only.
AACA is not responsible for artwork left after August 27.
Click here to REGISTER
Click here to PAY ONLINE*
*Please note: online pricing reflects transaction fee.