Regional College Student Art Show Prospectus
A curated and judged show for all college students in East Tennessee.
First, second, and third prizes awarded. Awards’ cash value contingent upon amount of entry fees collected.
Now – January 27: entry forms, images, fees accepted
January 27 @ 5pm: Deadline for entry forms, images, and fees
January 30, 2020: notified of acceptance status
February 5 – 7: delivery dates
February 10 – March 30: exhibit
Fri. Feb 21 @ 5:30pm: Reception and Awards Ceremony
April 1 – 3: pick up dates (10am – 5pm)
1. All media and subject matter acceptable. But be aware – this show will be open to all ages at all times.
2. Pieces must be able to fit through standard double doors.
3. You may enter up to 3 pieces for $10 each.
4. Entry form deadline is January 27, 2020 at 5:00pm.
5. Art must be ready to hang, and sculpture must include a stable base, for acceptance in show.
How to enter…
- Two options:
- Online using the form below.
- In person with a paper form at The Arts Center | 320 North White Street | Athens, TN
- The following are required with your entry form
- Digital jpg images of your pieces (which may be uploaded in the online form. Those filling out a paper form in person may email these to [email protected])
- $10 entry fee for each entry, up to three pieces, using one of the following methods, (fees must be received for work to be reviewed):
- Mail check payable to AACA PO Box 95, Athens, TN 37371-0095
- Submit payment online*
- Pay in person with cash, check, or credit card at The Arts Center
Accepted works may be hand delivered only to The Arts Center between February 5 & 7, during regular business hours (10am – 5pm).
Exhibited works must be picked up from The Arts Center between April 1 & 3, during regular business hours (10am – 5pm), only.
AACA is not responsible for artwork left after April 3.
Click here to PAY ONLINE*
*Please note: online pricing reflects transaction fee.