April 8 – May 17, 2019
Opening Reception: Friday April 12, 2019 at 5:30pm
Entry Deadline: Monday April 1, 2019
The Arts Center
Cost to enter: FREE
Entry form will be posted in January 2019.
A curated and judged art show for high school students in McMinn and surrounding counties. Prizes for Best in Show, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd awarded at the Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony on April 12, 2018.
January 2, 2019 – Apr 1, 2019: entry forms (see bottom of page). Deadline is April 1 @ 5pm
By Apr 3, 2019: notified of acceptance
Apr 3 – 5, 2019: delivery dates
Apr 8 – May 17, 2019: exhibit open
Apr 12, 2019 @ 5:30pm: Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony
May 20 – 24, 2019: pick up dates
- All media and subject matter are acceptable
- Work must fit through doors
- Each teacher may enter up to 10 pieces
- Art must be ready to hang (click here for details) and sculpture must include a stable base
- Entry form must be received by April 1, 2019 (see bottom of page)
HOW TO ENTER
- Online using the form below (will be added to this page by January 2, 2019).
- In person at The Arts Center | 320 North White Street | Athens, TN
- Via spreadsheet (email [email protected] for template)
Accepted works may be hand delivered only to The Arts Center between April 3 and 5, 2019 during regular business hours (10am – 5pm).
Exhibited works must be picked up from The Arts Center between May 20 and 24, 2019 during regular business hours (10am – 5pm), only.
AACA is not responsible for artwork left after May 24.