April 9 – May 18, 2018
Opening Reception: Friday April 20, 2018 at 5:30pm
Entry Deadline: Monday April 2, 2018
The Arts Center
Cost to enter: FREE
Click here to enter.
A curated and judged art show for high school students in McMinn and surrounding counties. Prizes for Best in Show, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd awarded at the Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony on April 20, 2017.
August 1, 2017 – Apr 2, 2018: entry forms (see bottom of page). Deadline is April 2 @ 5pm
By Apr 3, 2018: notified of acceptance
Apr 3 – 6, 2018: delivery dates
Apr 9 – May 18, 2018: exhibit open
Apr 20, 2018 @ 5:30pm: Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony
May 21 – 25, 2018: pick up dates
- All media and subject matter are acceptable
- Work must fit through doors
- Each teacher may enter up to 10 pieces
- Art must be ready to hang (click here for details) and sculpture must include a stable base
- Entry form must be received by April 3, 2017 (see bottom of page)
HOW TO ENTER
- Online using the form below.
- In person at The Arts Center | 320 North White Street | Athens, TN
- Via spreadsheet (email [email protected] for template)
Accepted works may be hand delivered only to The Arts Center between April 3 and 6, 2018 during regular business hours (10am – 5pm).
Exhibited works must be picked up from The Arts Center between May 21 and 25, 2018 during regular business hours (10am – 5pm), only.
AACA is not responsible for artwork left after May 25.