April 10 – May 19, 2017
Opening Reception: Friday April 28, 2017 at 5:30pm
Entry Deadline: April 3, 2017
The Arts Center
Cost to enter: FREE
Click here to enter.
A curated and judged art show for high school students in McMinn and surrounding counties. Prizes for Best in Show, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd awarded at the Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony on April 28, 2017.
Feb 20 – Apr 3, 2017: entry forms (see bottom of page). Deadline is April 3 @ 5pm
By Apr 4, 2017: notified of acceptance
Apr 4 – 7, 2017: delivery dates
Apr 10 – May 19, 2017: exhibit open
Apr 28, 2017 @ 5:30pm: Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony
May 22 – 26, 2017: pick up dates
- All media and subject matter are acceptable
- Work must fit through doors
- Each teacher may enter up to 10 pieces
- Art must be ready to hang (click here for details) and sculpture must include a stable base
- Entry form must be received by April 3, 2017 (see bottom of page)
HOW TO ENTER
- Online using the form below.
- In person at The Arts Center | 320 North White Street | Athens, TN
- Via spreadsheet (email [email protected] for template)
Accepted works may be hand delivered only to The Arts Center between April 4 and 7, during regular business hours (10am – 5pm).
Exhibited works must be picked up from The Arts Center between May 22 and 26, 2017 during regular business hours (10am – 5pm), only.
AACA is not responsible for artwork left after May 26.