Accepting Entries – Regional College Student Art Show
A curated and judged show for all college students in East Tennessee.
First, second, and third prizes awarded. Awards’ cash value contingent upon amount of entry fees collected.
November 23, 2015 – February 1, 2016: entry forms, images, fees accepted
February 1 @ 5pm: Deadline for entry forms, images, and fees
February 2, 2016: notified of acceptance status
February 10 – 12, 2016: delivery dates
February 15 – April 1, 2016: exhibit
February 19, 2016 @ 5:30pm: Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony
April 4 – 5, 2016: pick up dates (10am – 5pm)
1. All media and subject matter acceptable. But be aware – this show will be open to all ages at all times.
2. Pieces must be able to fit through standard double doors.
3. You may enter up to 3 pieces for $10 each.
4. Entry form deadline is Monday February 1 at 5:00pm.
5. Art must be ready to hang, and sculpture must include a stable base, for acceptance in show.
How to enter…
- Three options:
- The following are required with your entry form
- Digital jpg images of your pieces (you must email these to [email protected])
- $10 entry fee for each entry, up to three pieces
- Using one of the following methods, pay $10 fee, per entry, for up to three works (fees must be received for work to be reviewed):
- Mail check payable to AACA PO Box 95, Athens, TN 37371-0095
- Submit payment via PayPal online (see below)
- Pay in person with cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard at The Arts Center
Accepted works may be hand delivered only to The Arts Center between February 10 and 12, during regular business hours (10am – 5pm).
Exhibited works must be picked up from The Arts Center between April 4 and 5, during regular business hours (10am – 5pm), only.
AACA is not responsible for artwork left after April 5.
*Please note: online pricing reflects transaction fee.