We offer art, music, and theater classes to the public. Offerings are geared for pre-schoolers to the young-at-art, and everybody in between. We normally offer six-week fall, winter, and spring sessions. Occasionally we offer special workshops or other opportunities. Check the schedule for upcoming classes. If you are an artist, musician, or into theater and would like to teach, please contact us.
Class Registration Policies
• Pre-register for classes anytime up to three days before class begins, subject to availability.
• Payment of class fee must be made in full at time of registration. REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT PAYMENT.
• Full refunds only available up to one week before class starts. No refunds after this time if student cancels.
• If AACA cancels class for any reason, full refunds will be paid to registrants.
• All classes must have a minimum number of students to be offered.
• AACA reserves the right to cancel those classes in which a sufficient registration is not achieved.
• Registrants will be given or sent a supply/materials list upon registration, if applicable.
• The materials fee, where applicable, MUST be paid with the registration.
• A family discount is available for siblings under the age of 18 when taking the same class only.
• AACA members may receive a $5 discount, upon request. Only one discount per membership.
• Class registration grants permission to AACA to use your or your child’s image for publicity purposes unless otherwise instructed. Please sign here if permission is denied.